Thursday, November 3, 2016

Week 6 Vex competiton

Due to a upcoming competition, this week I have sidelined my time in the lab in order to complete and finalize my plan for my robot in order to compete this weekend. From the beginning till now the robot has been taken apart and put together several times and each time being a different robot performing the same task. Now I have finalized my design choice for this competition with a scorpion style design. sacrificing speed for torque and the ability to raise a cube over the fence, still some work is in progress with 2 days left. My center of mass for the robot needs adjusting due to the weight of a cube tilting the robot over rendering it useless. I'm not sure if I should add a wheelie bar style assistance to it or adjust the center of mass over the rear tires to allow the cube to be over the center of the chassis. That is my goal for tomorrow experiment with both options and make a final decision for the competition.
Image result for vex 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment