Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Semester 3 week 12

While putting together my rough draft I have also been setting up the 30 sample cups for the next step in my experiment. The sample cups currently sit with 20 grams of sediment and .5 a gram of their respective plastic submerged in enough DI water to allow for the sediment and plastic to mix. I have also begun familiarizing myself with the funnel process which puzzles me. I will ask Jasmine because she has completed this step in her experiment to explain to me how it works and how to properly perform the task. I look forward to understanding this step because after working on it for a couple hours, I felt the results from practicing were full of systematic errors. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Bryan. I'm glad you started on your rough draft. Putting all your information takes time and effort. Also, why do you want to mix the sediments with your micro-plastics? Are there any reactions you’re expecting? Contacting jasmine is a very great idea. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to those funnels. I’m pretty sure she will be of great help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Brian (Semester 3 Week 12):

    Hey how are the Micro plastics going? I really liked your presentation and thought it was great seeing that this project does takes a while for final analysis. I was wondering what is your next step for this project like are you going to keep going with the micro plastics or takes Amanda's recommendation? These have been a great 2 years with you.



    Happy Holidays (:

    ReplyDelete