Thursday, October 26, 2017

Semester 3 Week 8

I was able to get into the lab early this week after a class got cancelled, effectively using this time I set up the plastic I will be grinding later this week and have noticed if I use the vice to compress the plastic together at certain points it makes the plastic more rigid and less likely to flex under the stress of the reciprocating saw. I have yet to work on a different container so how I will compress that container to give to same effect will be a bridge I need to cross after grinding this container as much as I can. I believe this is the last plastic type I need to grind before I move into my research phase, Matt will be informing me of my project in better detail next week as we approach the final weeks of plastic grinding. I am looking forward to beginning the next chapter of this semester and getting to put some data together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey your starting your project already, that great ! All I'm going to say is god-luck on the whole plastic shredding that really is something that really took up all my time, hope your luck is better than mine

    ReplyDelete