Thursday, February 16, 2017

Week 1 Semester 2

This week has concluded my 4th week since the beginning of my internship at TGEN. Kathleen is a great mentor and she is in charge of the environmental health and safety aspect of TGEN's operations. An overview of my next semester will be research based on bio-aerosols and how they transmit viruses and diseases. I will also be in charge of keeping up to date safety data sheets based on the chemicals being used in the TGEN labs. I have done 1 inventory check and it is cool to get to see all the chemicals the labs use for all the different simultaneous projects being run.Image result for TGEN

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brian, Its been so long since we have seen you in the lab, but happy to know that you're internship at TGEN is going great. Also seems like you are having a blast and awesome to know that you are learning new concepts. Also I would like to know more about how you will be gathering you're data and what type of protocol you will be using. Also the inventory check seems like a fun time to wonder around the lab which is also fun too. Hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete