Thursday, March 9, 2017

Week 4 Semester 2

This last week seemed as if it was going to last an eternity, luckily its almost over. As spring break is only a couple days away I have taken my time in substantially further my research in bio-aerosols. So far I am about 8 articles in, with another 3 lined up. As I continue this research I begin to not only understand but also appreciate the emphasis of safety throughout the labs I've worked in. Every article I have read shows data that supports the risks of lab workers through aerosols. I will now shift from finding articles that support the generation of aerosols to articles that detail the effects of aerosols.
Image result for aerosol in lab

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you have done a lot of reading this week, but seems like all that reading is really going to be worth it. Keep up the reading and don't get discouraged, you're almost done. Also so what exactly is aerosols, and the potential hazardous that it could cause. keep in touch with the rest of us in lab and Looking forward to seeing you're final presentation.

    ReplyDelete